See your business in a whole new way. Use information-rich maps to illuminate data relationships, identify business trends, and illustrate opportunities. Use trip planning options to create routes and optimize stops, or plan your trip on your PC and then print, or send your route to your GPS device.
- Tap into existing data sources. Create maps from data stored in current versions of Microsoft Office Excel, Office Access, SQL Server, or other database sources.
- Tell a story, visually. Insert maps into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance to customer locations.
- Extend your business. Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build custom business solutions such as fleet tracking and business intelligence.
- PC with 300 megahertz or higher processor clock speed.
- Windows 7® with 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista® with 1 GB RAM, Windows® XP with 256 MB RAM, Windows Server® 2008 with 512 MB RAM or Windows Server 2003 with 256 MB RAM (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); service packs for operating systems recommended.
- Certain features require Internet Explorer®. If not present, Internet Explorer will be installed but will not displace your primary browser.
- Available hard-disk space: 1.8 GB (some users may require up to an extra 300 MB).
- DVD drive or Internet access.
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution monitor.
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse®, or a compatible pointing device.